1. Home
  2. > Calgary high end construction waste industrial dryer sell
Calgary high end construction waste industrial dryer sell

Calgary high end construction waste industrial dryer sell

Handling all aspects for the disposal of drillingwastein the oil and gas sector, this business currently has 250 clients, 50 of those recurring. 70% of their revenue comes from turnaround andindustrialcleaning services; the other 30% is a mixture of maintenance, water delivery, vegetation control, water truck services, mobile steaming and ...

[email protected]

Relate Product

Do you want a customized solution?

We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome to your consultation.

CONTACT US
toTop
Click avatar to contact us